“If I had read David Wimers’ book years ago, my company would have saved tens of thousands of dollars. A trusted advisor like David, who had “been there, done that”, rather than consultants with an agenda, would have produced far better results.”
– Deb Kearse, Co-Owner, Kohl Building Products, Inc.
“The decision making process shared in INSIGHT cleverly exposes the reality of problems any business owner must face to obtain success. This artfully written book should be on your ‘must read’ pile, and also used as a personal guide to help manage your business.”
– Larry E. Dittman, President & CEO, ExecuStar
“I read your book yesterday and was incredibly impressed. I have to be honest with you, I expected it to be like so many others that come and go. You’ve hit a home run on your first major league at bat. So many authors get right into the meat of their subject, but your approach to providing a biographical essay on yourself offers the reader an insight that helps digest the subject matter to follow with a greater degree of credibility.”
I very much liked the book cover, the bold font statements for reinforcement and the quotes used in the final chapters of the book. I especially liked the use of the “Advisor” term and avoidance of “Consultant”. You laid out the differences nicely and I believe that anyone in business, who can find their way to your book, will realize how important services from someone like yourself are needed. I believe your book will influence more business owners to take a proactive approach to managing their businesses and avoid the need for an advisor to come in on a crisis management basis.
“Your message will immediately resonate with the reader. It’s the best business book I’ve read in years.”
– Jerry Hosko, President & COO, Redi Carpet, Inc.
“I read with interest your book “Insight”. Many of us have provided business advice over the years, but you have pulled it all together. Here are some of my ‘sound bites’:
- “Awesome book!”
- “You have elevated Business Advisory Work to the pinnacle of the business profession.”
- “Every CEO should not be without one (an Advisor)!”
- “The knowledge and skills required to be a good Business Advisor are so relevant; your insight is ‘off the charts’.”
– Virgil P. Moir, Investment Banker, Aquinas Financial, LLC