Based on a 35+ year Business Career using Insight
David Wimer developed his unique capabilities for insight over a 35+ year business career as an entrepreneur, turnaround executive and M&A intermediary. In his new book, INSIGHT: Business Advice in an Age of Complexity, David Wimer shares his practical, compassionate and timeless message for any business leader desiring to harness the power and proven value of insight.
- Developing Your Insight: The Powers of Prediction and Anticipation
- The Trouble With Numbers: How We Need to Rely Upon Insight
- Leading Business Change: 7 Steps For Building Momentum
- When Business Advice Matters Most
- Kicking the Can Down the Road: Someday Always Comes
For Family Business Owners, Spouses & their Family Business Management Teams
Get what you want in your business. Take complexity out of decision-making. Resolve nagging problems with renewed energy. Learn to make change your ally. Overcome significant challenges with confidence. And discover hidden options. Family business ownership is complex today. And making confident, critical decisions may be more difficult than ever before. That’s why family business owners turn to David Wimer for insight and trusted advice for ANY critical business decision or transition. As a speaker for your next business function, group or association keynote, David Wimer will inject his enthusiasm, and awaken the hidden potential and possibilities, and share ways you and your team members can gain clarity to make better decisions.
- 7 Things an Owner Should Do for Their Family
- Do’s and Don’ts for Owners In Business Crisis
- The Big D’s: Guiding Owner Spouses Through Difficulty
- What Options are at the Disposal of an Owner in Crisis?
- 8 Crisis Survival Tips for The Owner’s Spouse
- Advisor, Consultant or Coach: Who do I Engage When, For What, How Long and Why
- The CFO As Internal Advisor: Getting the Numbers to Talk
- The Crisis Creators: Addressing Problems Before They Grow Into Crises
- The Business Owner’s Personal Journey – Embracing Your Aloneness
- The Business Owner’s Personal Journey – Following Your Intuition To Improve Your Business
- 8 Things To Do at the Crisis Crossroads
- 8 Ways to Turn a Crisis into a Catastrophe
- 8 Ways to Turn Your CFO Into an Internal Advisor
- Business Succession & Exit Planning: Where to Start
- Business Succession: Is the Chair Ready To Go in the Corner Office?
- Business Succession: I Just Can’t Let Go!
- Exit Planning: How Preparation Can Yield Dividends at Closing
- Exit Planning: What Will I Do If I Don’t Have A Business?
For The Professionals Who Serve the Family Business Owner
David also speaks to professionals who serve the Business Owner such as: CPA’s, Bankers, Trust Officers, Attorneys, Insurance Brokers, Wealth Managers and Financial Planners for his insights and advice for clients.
- Are You an Advisor to Your Customer?
- On Becoming An Advisor: A Primer for Professionals Who Serve Business Owners
- What’s Going On Here? Using Intuition for the Unspoken
- Understanding the Owner: How They Think and Why
Give your company the INSIGHT boost—book David for a speaking engagement today!